Our December Charity Winner is St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, chosen by Steven. This organization is committed to treating children suffering from cancer or other life threatening diseases.
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital has a mission to:
- Allow all families to focus strictly on their children
- St. Jude does not bill families for treatment, housing, or travel expenses
- Continue research
- St. Jude will not stop until no more children die from cancer. Their research has helped increase the survival rate from 20% in 1962 to 80% today.
- Share their breakthroughs with the world
- This equips Doctors worldwide with lifesaving knowledge to afford children everywhere the best treatment available.
Please check out this website for more information on this amazing organization: https://www.stjude.org/