JOIN THE LEGACY TEAM
as a Legacy Accountant
When you join The Legacy Team, you get to work with a hand-selected and battle tested team of extraordinary human beings who are passionately engaged on a mission to fulfill our CORE PURPOSE, which is:
REDEFINING WHAT SERVICE IS
INSPIRING EACH OTHER TO BE OUR BEST SELVES
SPREADING GOOD BY DOING GOOD
Legacy Plumbing is an award-winning company and hire only the most seasoned professionals to represent our company. When you join the Legacy team you don’t just acquire a new job. You become part of a family. Employees at Legacy Plumbing don’t just “punch a clock”, they are part of something much bigger and we all work together to reach our goal of becoming the premier plumbing company in the metroplex, and beyond!
We are not looking for the average or the norm. We seek the EXCEPTION.
If inside, you are saying “oh yes”, please continue….
Our Legacy Accountant position is a critical role at Legacy Plumbing that is the core support of the entire organization. This role keeps the wheels moving and is the backbone of the company.
We need YOU to help us grow in our quest to be the best plumbing company we can be, impacting and improving not only our own lives, but the lives of others around us – in our community and across the globe by fulfilling our core purpose.
WHAT YOU WILL DO…..
- Full-cycle A/P & A/R
- Submit payroll & 401K contributions on a weekly basis
- Commission calculations
- Prepare monthly sales tax filings and submit
- Enter and reconcile credit card transactions
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Maintain and balance general ledger and post adjusting general ledger entries
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
- Review AR aging weekly and make calls for collection
- Manage customer financing transactions
- Prepare and post weekly KPI reports
- Setup and maintain vendors
- Assist in generating and tracking purchase orders
- Assist with new hire and termination tasks
- Perform other related duties as required or as requested by management.
EXPERIENCE YOU WILL NEED…..
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration, or
- 4+ years related work experience as a Bookkeeper/Office manager
- Experience with GL, GAAP, A/P and A/R
- Computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and communication skills
- Experience working on daily and monthly accounting activities
YOU’RE THE HIGH-ACHIEVER WE’RE LOOKING FOR IF ….
- You have high standards for your work. Excellence matters to you.
- You have Integrity in all aspects of your professional and personal life
- You have a growth-mindset and want to get better every day.
- You have grit and thrive under pressure.
- You love to hustle.
- You are a true team player with a positive attitude at all times
- You are dependable and consistent in all areas
- You can communicate positively & effectively with teammates in the field and in the office.
- You can cheerfully support your team at all times.
- You are willing to pick up someone else’s torch when they need help.
COMPENSATION: Better than competitive with a profit pool. Benefits include health insurance (medical, dental, vision), short-term disability, long-term disability, health concierge, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and paid time off.
Please do not apply for this position unless you can prove through documentation that you are well versed in a fast-paced customer service role. This is a highly coveted position and we will only settle for an A-Player.
IF YOU ARE PUMPED ABOUT THIS POSITION WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
There are two next steps of our hiring process.
Click on each of the links above to get started. We look forward to hearing from you!