JOIN THE LEGACY TEAM
as a PLUMBING APPRENTICE
When you join the Legacy Team, you get to work with a hand-selected and battle tested team of extraordinary human beings who are passionately engaged on a mission to fulfill our CORE PURPOSE, which is:
REDEFINING WHAT SERVICE IS
INSPIRING EACH OTHER TO BE OUR BEST SELVES
SPREADING GOOD BY DOING GOOD
Legacy Plumbing is an award-winning company and hire only the most seasoned professionals to represent our company. When you join the Legacy team you don’t just acquire a new job. You become part of a family. Employees at Legacy Plumbing don’t just “punch a clock”, they are part of something much bigger and we all work together to reach our goal of becoming the premier plumbing company in the metroplex, and beyond!
We are not looking for the average or the norm. We seek the EXCEPTION.
Our Legacy Plumbing Apprentices are a very important part of Legacy Plumbing. We do not hire “helpers.” We are looking for the NEXT technician at Legacy.
We need YOU to help us grow in our quest to be the best plumbing company we can be. We will invest a lot of time and energy into your training in order to mold you into a well-rounded service technician, capable of handling all types of plumbing issues.
WHAT YOU WILL DO…..
- Support a team of technicians in the field
- Lots of hard, manual labor (digging, climbing, carrying heavy items, cleaning, etc.)
- Support the Warehouse Coordinator
- Learn how to put customers at ease while educating them on plumbing issues and fixing their problems.
- Wow our customers and build relationships with them.
- Communicate positively & effectively with teammates in the field and in the office.
- Be ready and willing to help out wherever you are needed.
EXPERIENCE YOU WILL NEED…..
- Mechanical aptitude
- Problem-solving skills
- Be teachable
YOU’RE THE HIGH-ACHIEVER WE’RE LOOKING FOR IF ….
- You have high standards for your work. Excellence matters to you.
- You have Integrity in all aspects of your professional and personal life
- You have a growth-mindset and want to get better every day.
- You have grit and thrive under pressure.
- You love to hustle.
- You are a true team player with a positive attitude at all times
- You are dependable and consistent in all areas
COMPENSATION: Better than competitive with a profit pool and lots of friendly competitions for small bonuses throughout the year. Benefits include health insurance (medical, dental, vision), short-term disability, long-term disability, health concierge, life insurance, and 401(k).
Please do not apply for this position unless you can prove through documentation that you are well versed in a fast-paced, polished construction/service industry role. This is a highly coveted position and we will only settle for an A-Player.
You will find that we are very protective of our company culture, so our hiring process is necessarily detailed and thorough.
IF YOU ARE PUMPED ABOUT THIS POSITION WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
There are two next steps of our hiring process.
Click on each of the links above to get started. We look forward to hearing from you!