At Legacy Plumbing, the health and well-being of our customers, teammates, and communities is our top priority.
On behalf of everyone at Legacy Plumbing, our hearts go out to all those impacted by COVID-19. We are dedicated to ensuring the health and safety of our employees, customers, and the community. Legacy is constantly monitoring the situation to ensure we are taking all necessary precautions to keep everyone safe.
We understand the concern and uncertainty surrounding the coronavirus and are committed to being responsive to the needs of our customers and co-workers.
As a company that is founded on servicing personal homes and businesses, we are asking customers to notify us if anyone has had symptoms that the CDC has identified as being related to the virus.
Symptoms may include fever, cough, or shortness of breath within the last 14 days. We appreciate your honesty and assistance as we do our part in helping to end this outbreak.
Our Commitment to Employees, Customers & Community
- Our advocates are asking all customers to notify us if anyone in their home has had symptoms that the CDC has identified as being related to the virus.
- We are asking that any team member who is showing any signs of infection to stay at home until cleared by a physician to return to work.
- All work surfaces and especially high-touch surfaces at our office are being sanitized multiple times per day
- All fleet vehicles will be sanitized multiple times per day. Minimally, in the morning before the start of the shift, the inside of the vehicle cab will be thoroughly sanitized and the back of the truck will be sprayed with Lysol.
- Whenever possible, all team members should apply the social distancing of six feet from another person
- Until further notice, we are cancelling all group meetings and planned gatherings
- We have spread out all office employees to more distant locations to prevent close contact.
- All field employees will continue good hygiene practices by washing hands as often as possible, wearing gloves, using hand sanitizer and sanitizing areas before we begin work as well as after we finish the work.
- All field employees will wear nitrile gloves and shoe protectors. We also recommend field employees wear a respirator for the safety and security of our employees and our customers while inside the customer’s home and any time the technician is working around hazardous material.
- To minimize the possibility of sharing a surface, field employees have the option of giving the customer a plastic baggie (which the customer will pull from a box to ensure that we have not touched the baggie chosen) which we will then place our tablet into for signature on our screen. Once the customer has signed the screen, we ask that they hold the baggie in a manner that we can reach in without touching the baggie to retrieve our device