According to a July 2004 survey conducted for Kohler, about 28 million U.S. households experience a toilet clog each month. 10% of U.S. households have leaks that waste 90 gallons (and more) per day. The IBHS found in a study that plumbing pipes and drain systems were the leading cause of interior water damage, with the average incident costing around $5,000. We’re not telling you this to make you nervous or have you checking your plumbing every 5 minutes, we’re letting you know why it’s important to have the best plumber in Plano on call!
You may be thinking “well that’s all well and good, but how do I know when I have found the best plumber in Plano, who can handle any plumbing emergency I may have?” We’re glad you asked, because we’ve compiled some tips and strategies that will help you identify the best plumbers in Plano (or anywhere else in the U.S. really)!
How to Identify the Best Plano, TX Plumbers
- Start looking now. Finding the best Plano TX plumber is easier when you have time to do the necessary research. Eventually something in your home will spring a leak or wear out, so make sure you’ve selected a reliable plumber while you have the time (not when you’re scrambling to search the phone book as your house fills up with water).
- Ask your friends and family. Talk to family members or neighbors about their experiences with local plumbers. They will probably be more than happy to share the good and bad encounters with plumbers, and will steer you clear of suspicious or unreliable plumbing companies.
- Ask a trusted professional. If you’ve relied on a trusted HVAC or electrical contractor over the years, ask them for a recommendation. Reputable pros are always glad to share references and your inquiry might net a discount on an introductory service call.
- Check online reviews. Scanning the local yellow pages might get you contact numbers, but if you head online and search for local plumbers you’re going to find a plethora of local listing sites that include reviews and recommendations (or warnings) along with the contact information. Check out online review sites that consolidate positive and negative consumer reviews about local plumbers, because the more feedback the company has, the more accurate the general assessment of their service will be.
- Check the local Better Business Bureau and other business organizations. Sometimes it’s beneficial to check with local business organizations to verify the details of the plumbing companies you’ve found. Local business organizations typically hold their members to higher standards, so if the company you’re checking on is included in the Better Business Bureau or other organizations’ listings, that is a solid vote of confidence in their service.
- Contact the plumbing companies that interest you. Once you’ve narrowed down your choices, fill out emails and contact forms of different Plano plumbers. An established business knows that you want an overview of its services, so most companies will offer a contact form, email, or phone number that is open to calls from people who just want preliminary info. This is how you can find out how many years of experience the plumber brings to the jobs, the area of service they cover, and if they have any specials or discounts.
You can (and should) spend time doing your research and verifying information on local plumbers, but we’d like to offer you a shortcut!
Try Legacy Plumbing (we’ve got the best plumbers in Plano, TX!)
We’ve got a whopping 5 out of 5 stars on Google reviews, from more than 32 people who have used Legacy Plumbing services. Customers have rated us highly, praising our plumbers with recommendations like “he was up front with all the cost and answered the many questions I had. I feel I now have my own personal plumber” and “They had the whole job done quickly and correctly. They even cleaned the toilet after completing the repairs and I asked them about a cleaner they were using and they cleaned some tough stains off another toilet.. Now that is service!”
Along with high reviews and glowing recommendations, Legacy Plumbing is one of the few established Plano TX plumber companies that posts prices online. Our Plumbing Repairs and Installations page outlines most residential jobs along with descriptions and estimated costs. We’re happy to arrange an appointment, assess a project’s requirements on-site, and work up an accurate job quote. Our detailed explanation of all your options helps you make smart decisions based on reliable, professional input.
Don’t settle for anything less than the best! Contact Legacy Plumbing and rest easy knowing all your plumbing needs and emergencies are covered by the best plumbers in Plano, TX!